Kendell Geers, David Goldblatt and William Kentridge in group exhibition, “Edge of Silence” at Goodman Gallery, Cape Town (23 July – 29 August 2015).
Kendell Geers, David Goldblatt and William Kentridge in group exhibition
- Goodman Gallery marks 50 years in Joh... — [...]
- Justin Dingwall | Short Essay by Pier... — [...]
- AFSACSA welcomes Nelson Makamo — AFSACSA is pleased to welcome Artist @nelsonmakamo for his 10-week [...]
- Art: A word in your eye — BY MARY CORRIGALL, JANUARY 21 2016, 07:50 WILLEM Boshoff’s new solo exhibition, Reap the Whirlwind, has you reaching for a dictionary — or at least Google. Is there a word for someone who obsessively studies dictionaries, searching for patterns? An online search reveals a few related preoccupations; linguist, hieroglyphist and semiotician. No doubt Boshoff’s idiosyncratic [...]
- CHARTING — CURATED BY ANDREW LAMPRECHT With an increasing focus on African Art around the world, Eclectica Contemporary aims to present a carefully selected and focused collection of art from the continent that interrogates the issues facing us in a globalized world. The art that Eclectica will show includes practices and materials familiar from art history but [...]