Kendell Geers, David Goldblatt and William Kentridge in group exhibition, “Edge of Silence” at Goodman Gallery, Cape Town (23 July – 29 August 2015).
Kendell Geers, David Goldblatt and William Kentridge in group exhibition
- The GAP of the Pompidou Center — The GAP of the Pompidou center was thrilled to welcome a new member of the acquisition committee for photography: Bernard Kwapinski who was in the company of Olga Nalca, the chairperson of the IFF, Institut Fotografii Fort. This Foundation was established 3 years ago and receives three photographic exhibition per year. At this stage all [...]
- The edges of a map — ‘The edges of a map are where the power structures of the commission of the map are stated – indicating the colonialist point of view. The edges are also where the yellowing of the pages kicks in – there’s a sense of use. Held up to the window you can see the thumb marks of [...]
- The Cartier Lunch — Robin with our dearest Wendy Luhabe at the Cartier Lunch at the Test Kitchen in Cape Town to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Jhb Art Fair. Two truly beautiful people… [...]
- Definitely two of our strongest pilla... — Definitely two of our strongest pillars In a morning conversation at A4art, a quiet moment before the lunch co- hosted at the Cape Town newly born Foundation by the Basel Art Fair. A4art will be a major player in the sustainability and underpinning of the global wave of interest for African Contemporary Art. Thank you [...]
- Goodman Gallery marks 50 years in Joh... — [...]