Kendell Geers, David Goldblatt and William Kentridge in group exhibition, “Edge of Silence” at Goodman Gallery, Cape Town (23 July – 29 August 2015).
Kendell Geers, David Goldblatt and William Kentridge in group exhibition
- FNB Joburg Art Fair | Here is what yo... — SAFFCA in association with AFSACSA participated at the 2018 FNB Joburg Art Fair. As the first international art fair on the continent, SAFFCA was honored to have participated at this fair. Focused on contemporary art from the continent and diaspora SAFFCA presented artists who participated in their residency program, part of the collection artist all who [...]
- Laurent Valera | Day Zero Series — Je continue ici mes recherches et mon travail sur la thématique de l’eau avec des travaux picturaux, des objets, des photographies et des vidéos. L’Afrique du Sud connait depuis plusieurs années de gros problèmes d’accès à l’eau douce. Victime du phénomène climatique El Niño, Le Cap sera la première grande ville du monde à manquer [...]
- The GAP of the Pompidou Center — The GAP of the Pompidou center was thrilled to welcome a new member of the acquisition committee for photography: Bernard Kwapinski who was in the company of Olga Nalca, the chairperson of the IFF, Institut Fotografii Fort. This Foundation was established 3 years ago and receives three photographic exhibition per year. At this stage all [...]
- The edges of a map — ‘The edges of a map are where the power structures of the commission of the map are stated – indicating the colonialist point of view. The edges are also where the yellowing of the pages kicks in – there’s a sense of use. Held up to the window you can see the thumb marks of [...]
- The Cartier Lunch — Robin with our dearest Wendy Luhabe at the Cartier Lunch at the Test Kitchen in Cape Town to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Jhb Art Fair. Two truly beautiful people… [...]