Wim Botha has a solo exhibition at Stevenson Johannesburg (18 August – 25 September 2015). He is giving a walkabout of the exhibition on Tuesday 18 August at 13h15.
Wim Botha solo exhibition in Johannesburg
- Barbara Schroeder | Opening at Allian... — [...]
- Paris Photo — It was a pleasure to assist to Paris Photo this year and to walk the isles to discover the booths with Karolina and Florian leading our group of friends of the Pompidou. We were thrilled by the Goldblatt solo booth proposed by the Goodman Gallery and to see some works by Zanele Muholi at Stevenson [...]
- Dinner at Barbara and Herve Schroeder... — Pierre Lombart and his family had the incredible opportunity to sit down at Barbara and Herve Schroeder house for dinner and share a few special moments together. On the right lies Benon Lutaaya and Schroeder’s collaboration A closer look at the collaboration Stunning work of Schroeder discovered in her and Herve’s dining room. At the opening in Teulic [...]
- Barbara Schroeder’s residency i... — This year SAFFA in association with The Project Space had in residence artist Barbara Schroeder. Schroeder spent about a month at August House which is located at End St, Doornfontein, Johannesburg which unlike France gave her a new perspective of life and one’s sense of freedom, not physically but spiritually. Schroeder engaged not only with her own [...]
- Villa Arcadia | At Hollard, art is in... — At Hollard, art is in our blood. Last week Friday SAFFCA had the unique opportunity of Gordon Massie taking them around the campus of Hollard as well as showing them their collection of mostly contemporary South African art. Villa Arcadia known as one of Parktown’s original “grand old ladies” houses some of South Africa’s most [...]