Jonathan Hindson will be exhibiting as part of a group exhibition at the Gallery Momo booth at the FNB Joburg Art Fair (11-13 September 2015). Jonathan Hindson will be giving a walkabout on Sunday 13 September at 11:30.
Jonathan Hindson walkabout at Joburg Art Fair
- FNB Joburg Art Fair | Here is what yo... — SAFFCA in association with AFSACSA participated at the 2018 FNB Joburg Art Fair. As the first international art fair on the continent, SAFFCA was honored to have participated at this fair. Focused on contemporary art from the continent and diaspora SAFFCA presented artists who participated in their residency program, part of the collection artist all who [...]
- The Boulangerie Mie et Merlot — This morning artist in resident Andrew Tshabangu did his final shot in Saint-Emilion at the Boulangerie Mie et Merlot. The Boulangerie Mie et Merlot is a symbolic place where most whom live in Saint-Emilion visit at least once a day to receive their daily bread. The bread which symbolises what it means to live in [...]
- Thank You | Andrew Tshabangu’s ... — Hier en début de soirée nous avons eu la grande joie d’accueillir officiellement Andrew Tshabangu au 3bis rue de la Porte Saint Martin, a l’AFSACSA, où il restera en résidence jusqu’à la mi-octobre. Andrew est le premier photographe que nous acceuillons. Il est le premier d’une série de trois ou de cinq photographes qui, chacun [...]
- Andrew Tshabangu to follow Sam Nhleng... — We have the true pleasure of announcing the arrival of Andrew Tshabangu at AFSACSA in Saint Emilion. Andrew will follow the steps of Sam Nhlengethwa. Nhlengethwa at the beginning of August after the St Emilion Jazz Festival. We will be sad to see Sam leave but will be delighted to welcome. Andrew who will be [...]
- Alienation, Home and Humanity: Jonath... — “I went to see Jonathan Hindson’s ‘Home’ at Gallery MOMO and naturally, Toni Morrison’s novel of the same title sprang to mind, especially its epigraph: ‘whose house is this?’ For the book’s protagonist, Frank Money, home – far from being a kind of permanence or belonging – becomes a site on which to contest the [...]